Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Simple as That...

You may be wondering what we have been doing! Well, VBS mania (more to come...crazy busy) and celebrating a very laid back Father's Day! I had good intentions of sitting myself down and completing a little tribute to Brian and our fathers. Instead we took the time to enjoy a simple Father's Day complete with cinnamon rolls, church (VBS program), serving lunch up in our very own "Best Daddy Ever" restaurant, golf, more eating, and a camp out! Sounds crazy, but it was all very laid back and fun!
The one thing that I really have to share is about the cards we selected this year! The kids and I set out to find the perfect cards and were able to do just that with Peanut only trying to jump ship (cart) once!
A little funny...

Perfect WEDGE Shot

As serious as we got this year and fits our theme...


It is so simple, yet so true. Thank you for simply loving us!

DADDY Huddle...group HUG!


Happy Father's Day 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails