Sunday, June 14, 2009

Learning the BLOG world

Still learning the tricks of the blog trade. I actually wrote about my favorite Bike Lady and was waiting on a picture of her. Got the picture and wanted it to be posted for yesterday's date, but somehow it ended up a few posts down...so if you are interested...scroll down to read more about the infamous neighborhood bike lady!

Oh, also, along the blog learning status...I am looking at ways to make my little blog cute and stylish. I tried to use some of the free ones (good idea-Sarah Bragg...), but am having a hard time getting it to stick because of my computer! Bare with me until I can find the best fit or feel okay about spending money on the blog and/or a new computer!

BTW, I wanted to link you up to Sarah's page without it looking like a webpage, but still learning how to do that too! Check her out, she wrote an amazing book for young girls, but it was a great reminder for me too! http://sarahbragg.blogspot.com/ :)

2 comments:

  1. Jayme, I'm so glad that I found your blog. Your family is beautiful and it is so great to see that you guys are doing so well.

    Jennifer Milam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails